YUNG’s Better Mineshafts [Fabric/Forge] Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 provides 9 new biomes in mineshaft and key updates. It will no doubt make your Minecraft game more attractive.
About YUNG’s Better Mineshafts Mod
As mentioned above, this mod will extend the current mining beams to make it more attractive. It also offers more construction to make them more usable. You will soon find that the straight lines can go a long way.
The axes currently have more details and further evidence suggests they should be taken as soon as possible. They are also wider and longer and have more artifacts to search for.
New biomes correspond to the biomes available. It has about 9 completely different types of biome that share many common, unusual, and unusual features. Luckily, there is an unusual Mineshaft called Mushroom and you will know that too.
Here are some of the features offered by this mod:
- 9 Variety of biome, and unusual mushroom mineshaft!
- Discarded workspaces (spread out)
- Workplace vault (usually too small)
- Iron is mined at the end of many tunnels with coal, iron, redstone, gold, jade, emerald and diamond.
- Exterior areas for abandoned miners
- Floor opening
- Compatible with many advanced worldgen modes, as well as YUNG’s Better Caves, Quark, Terraforged, BOP, and more!
- Contains the help of lights from Rustic and Charm
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts it is actually an exciting mode that you should not miss sooner or later.
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download YUNG’s Better Mineshafts Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
YUNG’s Best Download Links for Mineshafts Mod
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Post YUNG’s Better Mineshafts Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 first impression HDPackMod.