YoursCraft Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is an HD experiment and has improved the 16X16 automatic layout. Many of the handicrafts were painted with palms, however, almost all of them were accomplished with an algorithm. While the original purpose of the Package was to create a simpler technology with enough detail, the Package also laid down a number of insignificant environmental details, a host of HD packs with a tendency to add. Harmful options that remind us of false positives, stained spots will probably not be there.
Guide to Installing YoursCraft / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Downloads Links for YoursCraft service package
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16 + 1.12.2
Post YoursCraft 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16 (256x) appeared first HDPackMod.