Word Hunt Map 1.18.2 game map created by Urgle. Ever needed to play Wordle in Minecraft? Well, that’s your chance! Phrase Hunt is an excellent entertainment map similar to the well-known Wordle entertainment. Like a unique hobby, your goal is to guess the phrase in six sentences, each guessing being a five-letter sentence. After guessing, the color of the letters will change depending on how close your guess is to the sentence. If you participate in multiple players, the main person to find the phrase wins! The map further contains a leaderboard to keep track of everyone’s belongings. Download this map from the hyperlinks below and enjoy!
Word Hunt Map Features:
- Compatible with most players: You will win the features of those who are lucky enough to guess the phrase in front of everyone. Climb to the leader board and grow into the most professional partner of your spouse!
- Daily words: Every day at midnight, UTC time, a brand new daily phrase can be accessed, regardless of your time zone. Please note that daily phrases are not accessible when you participate in offline mode.
Word Hunt Map Installation instructions
- Download and extract archive
- Press WIN + R (The “WIN” button is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type% appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft / saves folder
- Move the map folder to save
Word Hunt Map Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2