Winthor Medieval Resource Pack of 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 it is very shiny, really sought after and is a useful utility package with an ancient theme. This useful utility package was launched about 5 days earlier, It has gained a lot of recognition and predicts that it has the potential to vary into a very popular useful resource pack. Available on a 64 × 64 phone in this handy accessory. This useful utility package was developed by Studio-Winthor.
In this Useful Utility Pack you should have lots of glitter and action because you will know that most of the moving mobs and reptiles in this game are also. It will have lots of stuff, blocks and lots of organizations, a font you will find for yourself in this fun. All the clear text you will notice in Minecraft 1.13 has been completed yet. It has a lot of work going on however it will be completed in the final development soon.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack:
- Added Brown Glass and Font.
- New Crowds and Creepers.
- Added Closed Chest and Chest.
- New Sky and Water.
- Added the summer season and local weather for BAKA.
- You have installed a bug in all of Gold Armor.
- GUI and graphics added.
- Added Terrain and Particles.
- New Stylish Buildings and Structures.
Winthor Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Post Winthor Medieval 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) appeared first HDPackMod.