Village Artifacts Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 provides a host of useful and effective features. These things empower the rural people and improve their capacity.
Citizens’ appearance improves adventure and RPG features of Minecraft. They are often breeding in the game world and are decorated with a variety of items. However, not all citizens are helpful enough. Later, a mod was known as Village Artifacts to develop these residents.
Here are some useful features displayed in this mode, for example:
- Rough Emerald Shard: This may open up trade when a citizen blocks them. You need to use it as a fabric.
- Amulet: You turn the robbers into City Guards to fight and protect you from attack.
- Oblivion Stone: Keeps your Iron Golems up. They will not attack or beat you.
- War Emblem: Requires Pillagers if you use it.
- Ichor of Virtue: It is a bribe you just used to increase your reputation and the obvious crimes committed within the village.
- Remedy: Trouble heals villages that have been transformed into Zombies. No potions required.
- Trading Contract: Preparing a Roaming Trader to Become a Citizen.
- Infernal Shard: Prepares rural people and traders to become hijackers. Adding makes some illagers more powerful.
- Scroll of Hubris: Once you have installed this in the Village, their work may be deleted.
- Grimoire Lost Merchants Guild: The skill stage is raised without doing any trading.
- Golemsteel Brazier: Attracts locals and security guards to you. They will be watching you if you keep this.
- Llama Key: Wandering Trader Llamas is free from capture. They’re going to be.
Village Artifacts features unlocked Minecraft Forge.
Installation of Village Artifacts Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Village Artifacts Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Village Artifacts Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5