Tooniverse Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 it looks like a complete HD cartoon pack with a clean and colorful style. In contrast to the boring look of default Minecraft, Tooniverse is designed to make your world look brighter, yet with pure HD textures and a single color palette. In addition, it is best to pay attention to the feature of 3D fashion and the wide variety of random textures. All in all, the kind of cartoon stays in every pack for immersion in the world of cartoons!
Installation Guide for Tooniverse Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Tooniverse Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Tooniverse 1.18.2 Service Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) first impression HDPackMod.