TooManyOrigins Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 built Minecraft Forge / Fabric. It offers three new origins with some of the different talents you already use to save your energy.
Participating in a variety of backgrounds is good. Because of this you may be really helpful to fight for the mod above as it offers three new origins that you can discover. They are all equipped with different talents. Some will give you the ability to play while others will block you within the game. However, it is better not to say that all backgrounds leave a different impression on the vanilla game. You can select the “Person” source as you play with others on the server if you are not busy with this background.
The three sources are:
- Dried: In an melee attack, it gives the effect of Dryness. Projectiles are unaffected if they are part of the overall well-being. Additionally, the effect of Drying will not be affected. This origins start sports within the Nether.
- Dragonborn: This root is ready to breathe dragon ball fire. After that, it may ignite the furnaces and the campfire. It comes with two hearts and will not take any knocks. The root can take additional damage to the projectile. Its food is meat only.
- Hiss-kin: The root is ready to jump as soon as you stare at a block or a business. Not affected by the blast injury. When lightning strikes, it can turn into a charge. Its movement speed is very low. A stack debuff will be provided if it is close to cats or ocelots.
Installation of TooManyOrigins Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install Origin + Architecture API
- Download TooManyOrigins Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Download Links TooManyOrigins Mod
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5