Time in the Bottle is a Minecraft Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that would add a new mechanic to the game that allows players to save their time in the bottle. Longer bottles remain unused, which is where they will be stored most of the time. Once the time bottle is opened in the block, the time interval of such a block is greatly accelerated, leading to different results.
A good example would be waste bottles on the stove, later the speed of cooking will increase significantly. Players can use these bottles to advance the game mode. Leaving the bottle in inventory, it will start automatically collecting time (30 seconds, 60, 120 and up to 480)
Bottle Mode Time:
- A time booking system will appear that allows players to save their time in a bottle.
Time for Bottle Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Time in the bottle Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Time Bottle Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Bottle Time Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Acceleration Time) first impression HDPackMod.