Third person Elytra is a Minecraft mode 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that would make this game even more amazing. What, though, is the real significance of this instead? The intention is that it will now be possible to fly on Elytra wings with a third party view. Interestingly, third-party views will work automatically. You will not need to change mode every time. It will probably be enough to enter game settings and allow mod functionality. Simply enable and disable settings with the “P” key.
Why is it better to fly to a third party?
- Appearance will probably be much wider. The participant will be able to benefit from an amazing place on the plane.
- More comfortable handling, because it is easier to direct the character up or down.
Third Person Installation Elytra Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download The third person is the Elytra Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Third Person Elytra Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.10.2
Post Third Person Elytra Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Free Elitra Aircraft) first impression HDPackMod.