Graveyard (Forge / Fabric) Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 decorates i Minecraft a world with many horrible buildings, crowds and blocks. Your journey is spookier.
About The Graveyard Mod
Make your Halloween better with Cemeteries mode. The world inside the game may be filled with terrifying things like crowds, propertiesblocks, ore and utensils, and so on. You will have a thrilling journey to discover these parts.
All construction in this mod is done manually. The author has added a lot of details to make the buildings more shocking.
The buildings featured in The Graveyard
Here are some awesome buildings you can find:
- That is the last resting place you will ever see when you reveal the world.
- It is a cemetery with a wide variety of objects.
- This cemetery is very large in the middle of the forest.
- It surrounds the Minecraft temple.
- There are many problems you can find and accumulate right here.
- However, you should be careful whenever you reveal this place at night.
- This tomb is too big.
- It is seen in swamps, forests, and over mushroom islands.
Memorial Birch Tree:
- This amazing tree is found in birch forests.
- This could be a huge jigsaw puzzle seen in the woods.
- However, it is not a safe place. It is full of dangers.
About blocks added to mode
The mod also provides you with some unique blocks:
- Glazed Urn: A beautiful decorated Urn. You are using it as storage.
- Small Urn: A simple and basic urn. You also use it as storage.
- Dark Iron Bars: This block is similar to a vanilla iron bar. However, it is dark and fits the theme.
- Bones: This can be a fragile decorative block. It is available in many forms and you will find it in cemeteries.
- Gravestone: You change this block to make a monument to a canine or to your ill-fated horse Minecraft.
- Ceramics: Fine vases that you use just for lighting graves. They cannot be designed.
The Graveyard Mod also includes a unique crowd
Here is the crowd type added to the mode:
- This crowd is much faster than the average speaker. A fast immortal model.
- Though its dangerous power has been removed, yet it will be blinded by its terrifying appearance.
Listed below are some mod notes:
- Contains a configuration file that you need to use to disable buildings in addition to typing their season settings.
- The author has a plan to bring different content elements to his or her mode. For example:
- Additional structures, including underground, jigsaw, size, and so on.
- Lots of crowds with specific themes.
- Different new managers are the same Cemeteries style.
- Various challenges to overcome.
- Various bosses so you can fight against.
Cemeteries it makes your spooky holiday even more special.
Mod Graveyard Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install GeckoLib
- Download Graveyard Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Graveyard Mod Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5
Post Graveyard Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Buildings, Challenges) first impression HDPackMod.