Terralith ~ Overworld Evolved Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 is a datapack creator packed as a Fabric edition. Its primary objective is to radically change Overworld through biomes and new caves.
About Terralith ~ Overworld Evolved and Key Features
- The mod completes its function without installing any new blocks. It can make each change suitable for vanilla consumers.
- The owner spent a few 12 months and analyzing more than 500 hours and getting the current result.
- Currently, Terralith dietary supplements over 65 biomes. In addition, it contains many modern vanilla biomes with fashionable and high-end options.
- Green Caves and Dripstone Caves revealed many of the creator caves.
- The underground space has a few variations.
- There are many unusual types of cave shapes, biomes in new caves, and caves made with selected stone types.
- The mod uses long-range ground height. Therefore, you should produce one more world if you would like to mine content.
- The maker designed the world of explorers, builders, miners, and everyone else.
- If you ever expect to build one thing in biomes like life, you should find Yellowstone or Monument Valley.
- In addition, you will be able to visit Moonlight Grove and the Mirage Isles. Or, you can go to the mysterious Alpha Islands.
- Keep in mind that the current product is not compatible with almost all biome mods that change Overworld! Many construction modes will work well.
Terralith ~ Overworld Evolved is a World Gen mode, and so on. It requires Fabric API and Fabric Modloader.
Installation of Terralith Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Terralith Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Terralith Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1