Team Islands Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5, 1.12.2 creates islands in the heart of all local files for all new employees.
Team Islands Mod Features:
- Automatically disabled for one player.
- In the event of your death, re-emergence on your island, in those who leave staff or be removed, you receive teleportation to reproduce. When the workers are removed, the island is not removed. The islands are placed at the heart of all local files, in order to minimize worldgen and make it easier to scrub later. For all new employees, a brand new island stands on a windstorm. In the event that you delete a group and re-create a new one with the same ID, a brand new island will be in place.
- Island templates are loaded in the same location as the vanilla templates for Building Blocks (world / buildings / teamislands_island.nbt. If you wish to create your own template for each island, you need to use Structure Block in save mode, select a space and set ID to teamislands: island then press the SAVE button in the appropriate field.
- Foyer is not loaded into the template and is easily a global domain, although I will later add it to the template later.
- Players automatically generate a heart-shaped template, however the related repository can be changed for those who add “spawn_x”, “spawn_y” and / or “spawn_z” NBT tags within the template .nbt file (You must use NBTExplorer to edit).
Team Islands Mod installation
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install FTBLib
- Download Team Islands Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Links to Team Islands Mod Download
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.12.2