Combined Hats- Ocean Wears Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduced to the sport a host of heads with a sea theme, which players can get by using an anvil and renamed the weird “Carved Pumpkin”. The choice of hats consists of headgears that are later associated with a well-known marine criminal, a rookie sailor or perhaps a marine officer. No matter what kind of helmet you need on your head, the players will be immersed in the sea as they now have anyone instead of the strange Steve who is trying to build a house by extracting missing treasure. Conquer the sea with your new person and become real with the person you are, a person of justice or a thief.
Combined Hats – Features of Ocean Wears Resource Pack:
Headgear to anvil words:
lighthouse cap w pipe
old hat for fishermen
spyglass m glasses (M for men’s skins)
spyglass glasses f
Matching Hats – Ocean Wears Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Combined Hats- Download Links for Ocean Wears Package
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Combined Caps- Ocean Wears 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first impression HDPackMod.