Strawberry GUI and Hot Bar Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 transforms the orthodox GUI and Hot game bar and incorporates them into the strawberry-ish theme, thus making them more colorful and straightforward. At first, it will be difficult for any players to simply accept a weird pack, but after using it, they will quickly see that the pack is fun and exciting because of the way it is different and different from the usual packs. Although it does not change anything over the GUIs, the Package still brings to the game a completely new feeling.
Strawberry GUI and Guide to Install Hot Bar Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Strawberry GUI & Downloads Links to Hot Bar Resources
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
Post Strawberry GUI and Hot Bar 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 (16x) appeared first HDPackMod.