Starlight (Forge / Fabric) Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 terms of reviewing the solar light engine in it Minecraft. This update will restore lighting efficiency and errors.
The purpose of the Starlight Mod
This Variety the mod is designed for servers with the following standard as they tolerate certain problems regarding efficiency. These problems have resulted in the negligence of the solar engine.
To fix this feature, an offensive mode known as Starlight was introduced. It aims to update the engine while it is soft. Besides, it is designed for each Fabric and Fork.
Although it may correct the reversal of the engine light source, it has its drawbacks. As it is an offensive mod, it has no effect on high-end servers as it works on Bukkit.
Star light functionality
Mod performance is proven in three key areas that remind us of these:
- Chunk Generation
- Arranging blocks on y y high levels
- Regular block light updates
Listed below are some of the features of mod compatibility:
- You will be able to set up the mod on a dedicated server or client. You do not need to install it on both sides.
- Once the mod is installed on the server, consumers can fully use Vanilla / Starlight to interact with it.
- Equally, in the event you place a mod on a client, you may have a hyperlink on Vanilla / Starlight servers.
- Additional mod conflicts may be displayed when you browse in the Mod Subject Tracker. Considering that it is a review of a dangerous engine, it may break down certain modes.
The star it is an exciting answer to your soft engine drawback Minecraft.
Installation of Starlight Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Starlight Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Starlight Mod Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1