Very often, we have been confronted with such a state of affairs that it’s essential to log into one other recreation account. To do that, you needed to restart the launcher. However the ReAuth 1.15.2 mod appeared, which lets you do all this proper within the recreation. Thus, by getting into the username and password from one other account, you possibly can enter it with out restarting the sport.
The helpful ReAuth mod lets you change your account with out restarting the Minecraft shopper, in a easy language you possibly can change the nickname immediately within the recreation menu, the one factor within the settings needs to be “Change the username for taking part in offline”, the modification is put in solely on the shopper aspect and doesn’t require set up on server.
ReAuth is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which might be very helpful for these gamers who very often play on servers, however how precisely will this mod be helpful for gamers? A lot of features will help you carry out pretty easy issues, for which you’d have beforehand needed to restart the sport, or just exit the server.
What can this mod do?
- Now you possibly can rapidly restart the session if the outdated one on the time has already ceased to be related.
- Show details about the relevance of the session.
- Now you possibly can rapidly change your recreation account with out switching to the sport.
- You possibly can change the title of the participant with out restarting. It is very important be aware that this title should be added to the configuration file prematurely.
- To make use of all of the options, new menus and buttons have appeared.
How to Install ReAuth Mod
- Download & Install Minecraft Forge
- Download ReAuth Mod
- Copy to .minecraft\mods without extracting from the archive
- Start the game now and play!