Impova Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is an extensive library designed for easy-to-use and highly integrated content Forge and Fabric using Architecture with a variety of resources to make creating mods much easier.
Pollen Mod Features:
- Cross-platform APIs when using Architectury to install Fabric and Forge APIs. Architectury is not required to use this library, but we do recommend it!
- Geometry and animation API created using Bedrock version format.
- Provision of active standing block without the need for Block Entity Renderers
- Modification API to change vanilla registration with information packages (development, export), and more.)
- Various combinations of materials to give simple objects into one line.
- Fabric configuration system with the same format as Forge configs.
- Data sync API to avoid wasting information on organizations easily.
- Simple and easy communication API.
- … and more!
Pollen Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Impova Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Pollen Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5