Overlord Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 it gives you the flexibility to assemble and transform the skeletal army to rule and struggle for you. There are three types of bones you can raise: The bones of the Child and Warriors are raised in Skeleton Makers, while the Transformed Bones are made with the right click of the current bones with golden apples after spraying them with a weak point.
Overlord Mod Features:
- Raise skeletal forces to defend your base, or go to battle with different players.
- You will need an Overlord or Seal Stamp to govern yourself first though. The stamp is used simultaneously and the mark is unlimited, so to speak the higher truth about a very large military with a mark. This will most likely be responsible for ensuring that your bones will listen to you. Check out the discussion board link and you will find step-by-step directions on the best way to create bones as they require 16-32 bones, milk and non-skeletal weapons.
- You will be able to feed the skeletons of your bones with milk so that they rise with the right click and place the milk bottles in their cell or throw the milk bottles at them. They will want to get the extra degree they get. Or they will upgrade with XP naturally after the wars. And you will heal them using milk effectively.
- And to make sure that your bones are safe during the day and that they appear to be healthy and comfortable, you can make holes for them with leather jackets that they usually do not use in the sun.
- A great balance system where your bones quickly disintegrate and harden as they gain range
- Coalition system to allow interaction between gamers
- The number of AI modes in the attack and movement of your bones, which you will prepare for each frame or the whole army.
- Maybe a happy easter egg or two.
Installation of Overlord Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Overlord Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Overlord Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.9.4