Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack 1.18.2 areas emphasize improving the game’s UI by covering it with orange color, thus making it more attractive and easier to use. At this point, many are tired of the old and boring Minecraft GUI as there may be nothing special about it that affects ingenuity and efficiency. However, with the Orange GUI, they will be met with new technologies that may surpass their gameplay in full.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2