No Defaults for Jump Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 provides you with useful work. You should use it to turn off auto-jump function on it Minecraft vanilla.
Automatic jumping is a cool activity that you can use within the resort. However, not all players are available. Some players will wish to install modpacks without using them. Next, above Server Utility mod is all you need if you are not inside the auto-jump game.
After being put into recreational mode, you will be able to activate auto-jump instantly. This happens when you download the modpack for the first time. This lock function can also be useful for modpack builders. Their players can get into their pockets quickly without getting an automatic jump.
Here are some features of the mode that you should be aware of:
- The mod does not stop players from using the auto-jump function, which is completely different from the different modes of the previous variants.
- As a precaution, you will be able to perform that function again. While you make that selection, it will be saved the next time you use it.
- You are also advised to make full use of the Default Options if you wish to receive more detailed management about the default setting and selection.
In the event of i No Jump Defaults Mod does not work while foamfix is installed, you must perform the following actions:
- Change the config / foamfix.cfg option “initOptions” to false.
- Delete options.txt.
Minecraft Forge may also be required by this mod.
No Automatic Jump Mod Installation
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download No Auto-Jump Mod Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
No Automatic Jump Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2