Mythic Botany Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a popular addition to the botania mod, offering brand new metal – Alfastal, new runes, a set of weapons based mainly on Alfastal, new flowers, a number of new metal, some magical jewelry, the real Mjolnir. and the size of Alfheim.
Alfastal is like a terrasteel and is made in the same way, yet with completely different properties. Mjolnir is the god of thunder, it can be thrown and come back and, if it hits a target, it has to deal with the damage and hit with lightning.
MythicBotany is a mod that grows botania slightly.
Features of Mythic Botany Mod:
- Mana infuser: Development of a terrestrial agglommeration plate that requires gold shimmerrock under and above Terrasteel permits to create Alfsteel.
- Alfsteel: Made like Terrastell yet with alfheim materials. It can be used to build great weapons, pylons and various stories.
- Dreamwood Wands: Now you can make forest sticks from dreamwood
- Some new flowers:
- Wither Aconite: Creates Mana from the lower stars
- Exoblaze: Fills fuel for steaming booths
- Hellebore: Stops pigs and hoglin from destroying zombies in the middle of the world
- Aquapanthus: Fills containers of apothecaries and cauldrons nearby.
- Raindeletia: Creates mana when it rains. There should be a clear view of the sky. Place it on clear grass or ground soil to produce more manna.
- It also offers alfheim size and a few content elements from the Norse myth
All pieces will be found inside lexica botania.
Installation of Mythic Botany Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install Botania + LibX
- Download Mythic Botany Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Links To Download Mythic Botany Mod
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5