Crowds of Parkour Mod Modes 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a truly fun new fabric mode, giving the crowds an easy-to-jump ai that enables them to bypass obstacles and gaps in their path.
Mobs Features of Parkour Mod:
- Crowds can now jump one block forward to reach their destination.
- Crowds that can jump right now are Zombies, Zombie Residents, Zombified Piglins, Silverfish, Endermites, Endermen, Wither Skeletons, Skeletons, Spider, Cave Spider, Illagers, Witches, Iron Golems, and Creepers.
- AI makes an effort to make sense of the vanilla jump, which means that lazy crowds can’t jump very far. (Zombies can skip one block for example).
- AI does not find additional routes, so it will not be able to calculate a complex jump set. Additionally, the ai begins to fail below the speed of the crowd or to jump overboard.
Crowds of Parkour Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Towel Towel Kotlin
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Crowds of Parkour Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Crowds of Parkour Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Parkour Modes Model 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Crowds Can Jump) first impression HDPackMod.