Total of Login Protection Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10 stop players from injury while entering Minecraft. You can avoid all the dangers because of this mod.
When you find yourself in a free server with PvP mode, you may not be able to access it immediately. If you can’t get into the game but because of the slow entry, your character is already there to cover up his destruction brought on by someone. Having a little bit of communication causes you to feel bad about yourself. You may lose sales in your crate after too long trying to survive.
By using this modification, you will be able to avoid injury from slow entry when you try to enter. Minecraft Server. It is an excellent mod that calls for your effort when you are familiar with that feature. Violating your character’s slow sign-in is useless. You will not be happy to play the game if this happens again and again. Because of this fact, you may benefit greatly from making this mod a great skill when you sign up for a game.
What features are found in the Login Shield?
- Sturdy security to help players avoid injuries during login.
- Possible configuration that helps teleport players go to the nearest floor when they cross to Void.
- Introduce gamers safely with guaranteed ratings.
- There is a large closing time that could be prepared. It will not protect players after working with the world.
- Mod is provided on the client side only. In this case, it only affects the world of one player.
Make sure you stop Minecraft Forge if you wish to do this Login Shield. Use it now to avoid injury during login!
Sign in to Mod Shield Installation
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Login Shield Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Login Protection Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4
Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2