Light Overlay Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 it is a mode of Rift, Forgeand Fabric. It puts a light bulb in it Minecraft that will help you get sunlight.
In this survival adventure, you do not always see the sunlight once you enter the areas. Later, the Map and info mod like the one above is important to you. Its purpose is to help you absorb sunlight from a variety of gentle sources such as the sun, the torch, and the light bulb. Once you have located the sunlight, you will be able to see it and see the problems around you. There are three types of sunlight stage and a few of your features:
- If the block is close to sunlight, it will contain a small amount equal to one, two, three, and white.
- For a little extra block, its bulk will be very important and its color will be yellow.
- With sunlight in a very dark place, it has a zero intensity and its color is pink.
- If you happen to see a yellow cross, it is best to know that crowds can be seen at night.
- In case you see a pink cross, it means that crowds can be seen at any time.
- To turn the sunlight on or off, you can do this within the Control Settings.
Note: Fabric API and Architecture are necessary in order Fabricwhile Cluth Config (Forge) and Architecture are necessary in order Forge.
Installation of Light Overlay Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install Rift Library
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Light Overlay Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Light Overlay Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2