Object Filters Mod 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 it just works as a useful library mode for other genres like Modular Pipes, FTB Quests, and QNet. See the article if you wish to find out more about this mod.
The working principle of the mod is to provide single sales, Item Filters that allow you to use filter / top item to choose from. You are already ready to add your filters via API. If you wish to use it for any application, you will be able to copy it to any filter (or you may be able to use it fully accessible and then skip right to change filters) and right-click to customize it. Then, within the sales force, you select items out of your stock. After that the icon will appear as a robot as a scrutiny check of official items, however, you will have to change yourself the task title.
Object Filters Features Features
The mod brings all of the following features below:
- AND – Align all the youth filters when they are the same
- NO – Undo one filter
- OR – Match if one small filter is the same
- XOR – Match in case both filters are the same, yet not each
- Creative Tab – Match when events occur within the Creative tab
- Mod – Align in case things get out of mod
- Ore Dictionary Name – Align when objects have an ore title
Value note that NO, NO, XOR, AND you do not need GUI now
The mod continues to grow so the article will introduce custom filters and can be added soon:
- Advanced Item Filter
- Name Filter – check that the title contains a character unit
- Fluid Filter – the ability to test the contents of a liquid and the amount of fluid
- Bee strainer – check the animal species above the species
- Enchantment Filter – the ability to test the magic of a sales person above their level
- Poultry Filter – Examination of hen’s symptoms equivalent to filtering, continuity, strength, and discovery
- Oil Filter – checking fuel items over their combustion time
- EMC filter – the ability to test different EMCs
In conclusion, Object filters Mod is a very useful library of various modes required for the use of advanced filtering options. Do not hesitate to download this mod for free and enjoy its greatness.
Installation of Object Filters Mode
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Object filters Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Object Filters Mod Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Post Object Filters Mod 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 (Advanced Filter Features) first impression HDPackMod.