Horse Rider Map 1.18.2 game map designed by Supersette. It’s time to jump on the horse and run! Horse Riders is a small direct-season horse racing game that helps up to 11 riders. At the beginning of the race, there are 3 types of horses to choose from and each has its own advantage. Throughout the race, there will be booster, jumping fences, and powerups that make the game more dynamic. What are you ready for, download a map and start having fun right away!
Horse Rider Features:
3 breeds of horses:
- White – Fast, easy but consistent speed.
- Gray – Not resistant to toxins and will increase results with an expectation equal to the acceleration.
- Black – Increased base bounce, good for entry shortcuts.
- Blind – Blinds the nearest enemy for five seconds.
- Nausea Bomb – A toxic bomb.
- Lighting Bows – Lightning strikes wherever the arrow lands, beautiful horses.
- Speed Booster – Gives you a short speed boost.
- Jump Booster – Gives you a short bounce boost.
- Soulfire Curse – After charging, it takes first place (only visible when there are 3+ players).
Horse Riding Map Installation Instructions
- Download and extract archive
- Press WIN + R (The “WIN” button is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type% appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft / saves folder
- Move the map folder to save
Horse Riders Map Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2