HarvestCraft Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4 offers a lot of fresh food and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft resources and vegetables.
Features of HarvestCraft Mod:
- 60 new plants (and cotton yarn).
- 6 back trees to search for and harvest plants (choose trees or let them open like mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or fruit-bearing material.
- 17 fresh fish (catch them with a standard fishing rod).
- Water Backyard drops clams, snails, crayfish, and more.
- Beekeeping (with candle blocks, pressing machine, solid leather armor made of leather).
- 1300+ new gadgets and food.
- The sheep drop the lamb, The eagles drop the calamari.
- Cooking tools, as well as two as separate blocks you can build on.
- Sink blocks give endless water sources a great look.
- The oven that cooks twice as fast uses cooking oil as gas.
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, shoots, eggs from farm animals, and emerald bonemeal.
- Use vegetable gadgets to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes / carrots).
- Turn buckets of water and milk into a modern variant for a straightforward recipe.
- Use tofu in vegetarian / vegetable recipes.
- Lang file help.
- Full support for automatic harvesting mode / and more.
- All the pieces are inside the Ore dictionary so different modes use my gadgets easily.
- The edit file has options for all items.
Installation of HarvestCraft Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download HarvestCraft Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
HarvestCraft Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Minecraft (Food Context) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Minecraft (Crops) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Minecraft (Extended Food) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Minecraft (Trees) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4