GUI Retexture Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 gives you a healthy and interesting profession while having fun with the game. Usually, Minecraft’s real GUI seems to be boring to most players with its light gray color. However, this side can be improved with the use of this Useful Pack. GUI Retexture adjusts the number of visual game points, whether it is a loading display, stock, and participant results. All in all, this well-refined refinement is sure to add an exciting theme to your game!
GUI Retexture Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
GUI Retexture Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1