Grid 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 yin a mode that means you can add tags to pinpoint the location of your blogs. It will help keep your space right above the point where your next block should go in the middle of the sample. Grids will be displayed in as many ways as set size squares and real chunk squares.
- You can also set the grids to appear in the selected scale as a 1 × 50 tracking set.
- And even circular grids can help you build round and round corners.
- And the grids will be tied at the top for sure or in line with your location no matter what level you are at.
This mod depends on the number of hotkeys in addition to most / grid commands so refer to the discussion board page for these options.
Grid Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Grid Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Grid Download Links Mod
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2