Give Me Hats Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a mode that can add to Minecraft many different types of hats. Many of these hats give you some results when you wear them!
List of mod hats:
- Sailor: To make you accelerate faster while on board.
- Slime: It makes you jump when you fall from the top.
- Bowler: It makes you progress faster.
- Cowbow: To make you progress faster when riding horses.
- Santa: Like the Frost Walker effect (no matter how high!).
- Floating: It gives you the effect of Sluggish Fall when you fall from the top.
- Rabbit Ears: Gives You a Leap Improvement Impact.
- Deerstalker: Silence the creatures (crowds) around you whenever you sneak.
- Cat Ears: Make the Creepers scare you whenever you jump.
- Fox’s Ears: Raise animals around you whenever you sneak.
- Electric Mouse Ears: Call for thunder whenever you sneak.
- Russian Hat: Remove all effects for you with about 2 or more effects.
- Dome of the Strider: Gives You the Impact of Fire Resistance Impact.
- Top hat, Tippity-High Tophat, Fez and Crown: For now only for beauty!
These mod hats can be found inside the chest inside the Dungeons.
Mod hats will be worn inside the Trinkets mod “mask” field. You will need to install Trinkets for the mod to work.
Give Me a Hats Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Trinkets
- Download Give Me Hats Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Give Me Hats Mod Download Links
of Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2