Future service package 1.18.2, 1.17.1 introduces an unusual concept in this game that will remind gamers about Tron Legacy. This package ensures that each block, sales, and even crowd can have a special equipment show and future texture. In particular, Future Space will change each visual component of Minecraft, as well as your GUI, HUD bar, stock, and more. This can be a useful utility package that is highly recommended for gamers looking for a new professional model within the entertainment industry. Please note that Optifine is required for the package to work properly!
Future Space Service / Mixed Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Future Space Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Post Future Space 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (128x) first impression HDPackMod.