FindMe 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a mode that may allow you to hunt gadgets near inventories using a simple key. It’s free to check out how it allows!
What is FindMe?
- Now it can happen so you can search for items in your inventory nearby. To get started, you must hover over the sale (JEI Must) and hit the Y key.
- Next, cloud particles will appear in the middle of the inventory that includes those objects.
- Name that you can exchange the default key with another.
- It is possible to configure variations within the configuration.
- It is important to include the output within the client and server.
- The author borrowed the idea from the Extra Utilities 2 search function to perform the existing function.
I got it Mod talks related to the category of map and game information. Requires Minecraft Forge. Therefore, you can find it and set it up before uploading content.
FindMe Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download FindMe Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
FindMe Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2