FerriteCore Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 will reduce the use of the Minecraft monument by a few tricks. It’s time to dump her and move on.
It is probably one of the smallest of the most popular Minecraft games. From the current second, players are able to see the big changes associated with using the memory of that playground.
The creator once said he was busy getting at least a few of these enhancements used by Forge. Once the function is integrated into Forge, you will remove it from the product.
How does this work
Price will be based on the package, in version 1.2.0 package 1.16.4 Direwolf20 reduces memory usage. That happens on the theme display screen from 3.1 GB to 1.5-1.6 GB.
However FerriteCore it’s just a mixed mode, which could make Minecraft run upwards. Download Minecraft Forge and set that machine to play!
FerriteCore Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download FerriteCore Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
FerriteCore Mod Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5