Entropy: Chaos is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 that prevents players from playing the game normally, as it creates a random event every 30 seconds. Minecraft is already complex enough on its own, with all the odd odds, midfielders will find it hard to improve in this game.
In the chaos created by entropy, players will have to deal with unusual events that prevent them from enjoying the game. The mod is not for everyone, as some find hard play annoying, but if you are a person who loves new challenges, then the Entropy Chaos mod is for you.
Entropy: The Chaos Feature of The Mod:
- Random events occur every 30 seconds.
Entropy: Installation of Chaos Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Entropy: Chaos Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Entropy: Chaos Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Entropy: Chaos Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Random Events) first impression HDPackMod.