Endemic Mod 1.18.2 provides in the game a brand new feature, in which, players can develop common wood in their biomes with common plants. Often, whenever players cut timber found in different places such as swamps, along the coast, they will not be able to rebuild the same timber as players can build regular oaks and birch logs. With Endemic, however, gamers are given the opportunity to re-enlarge your entire jungle in its former glory. At the same time, gamers can also customize the way their seedlings grow inside Overworld as they prepare the classroom and set it up on a regular, sturdy, or useless and scary tree.
Endemic Mod Features:
- Gamers can customize the wood continuity.
Endemic Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Endemic Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Endemic Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2