Enchantment Lore Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a client side mode. It does nothing when it is installed on the server, and buyers can connect with incoming servers.
Enchantment Lore Mod Features
- With this model you can open and read written books.
- For every magic within the e-book, there may be a particular story and framework for how magic works.
- This mode is on the client side completely. It will not do anything if you try to load it on the server side.
Thanks to sailKite for built-in ideas!
Installation of the Enchantment Lore Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download Enchantment Lore Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Enchantment Lore Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5