1.16.5 pit libraries is the Dungeons Suite library mode.
Features of Dungeons Libraries Mod:
- Mob Enchantments Registration can be found in this mod. By itself it does not add magic, different mods should add precise crowd magic. The first supplier may be Dungeons Mobs, which can use the existing Mob Enchantments for MC Dungeons.
- Weapons and weapons can be given magic built-in. These buildin enchantments are treated as magic magic, yet they cannot be removed using traditional methods. In addition they have the ability to break the magic level limit with 1 piece of kit. There is no solution to adding real built-in magic here. Different modes should present their own ways of performing built-in magic. The first person to do this may be Dungeons Gear, who can use this method of making weapons and magic spells.
- Crowds and gadgets can cost creatures. The summons function allows for the maintenance of this relationship. The mod also offers additional auxiliary techniques to deal with multiple game modes, such as injury and goal setting.
- A skilled helper is added, to build more strength when you set a goal. These services determine whether a crowd or participant is a possible goal. Mainly used by AoEHelper.
Workplace Assistant (AoE):
This assistant provides a number of auxiliary techniques that allow for quick application of a small code to a specific target within a set distance. Special options include:
- Limiting target diversity.
- Blockpos Origin or LivingEntity Origin.
- Distance statistics.
Dungeons Libraries Mod Installation
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Dungeons Libraries Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Dungeons Libraries Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5