Brush Service Package Details 1.18.2, 1.17.1 brush some details on Minecraft items that currently look flat, poorly painted, or hard to read. This is a test of the principles of making the design of objects more closely related to the fashion work of JAPPA art. This new adjustment will focus more on gear rearrangement to give players an exciting technology when using common tools in their actions. Indeed, this app package that captures attention will have a huge impact on Minecrafters’ full game visibility.
Brush Service Details / Design Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Download Browse Details Details
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Details Brush 1.18.2 Service Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first impression HDPackMod.