Dehydration is a Minecraft Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 introducing a new kind of challenging and addictive sports survival. Hunger has been a constant example of survival in Minecraft, as soon as the hunger level drops, your character will start to get hurt, and the only solution to preventing the loss of your diet is food.
What an exciting thing
With dehydration, you may need to worry about another survival bar, the thirst bar. However, there is not enough water out of your river and bucket to quench your thirst. Players will want to boil water in the oven and brand new sales. Also, players can sell water on flasks to keep them usable sooner or later.
- A brand new survival feature is being used.
Installation Dehydration Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Dehydration Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Exit Links Exhaust Mode
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Dehydration Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Thirst, Survival) first impression HDPackMod.