Default options Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 is a useful method that allows Modpack developers to send default settings without the optional file installation.txt as a result of which may exceed participants’ changes.
So as phrases, the developers will make full use of this mod to have automatic functionality and binding distribution without skipping participant changes to modpack replacement.
It means that in addition to moving the options.txt, you will be tricked by the “default selection” folder and send it to your modpack containing the default pre-saved with the corresponding command called default / selection command.
Default Mod FEATURES Options
- Game players start with the options they have prepared and naturally, future exchanges will not be recorded when they are updated.
- The key ties that can be activated by the modpack will be set as the new default. It also means that conversions from customers will continue with the latest fluctuations
- Server checklist pre-filled with server checklist provided by modpack
This article will introduce you to all of you in the hope of providing more technology.
Setting Default Keys, Default Mod Modes, and default servers
- First, you need to set up keybinds, options and a checklist for the server as you want them all to be within the default configuration.
- Present / default options SaveAll command to sell these options in the default options folder
- You should make sure you just send the default options folder, not options.txt and servers.dat from a unique folder.
- New installation will now begin with your automatic selection.
In conclusion, Default Mod Modes means you can edit Default mod options without changes of top players every time an update is made. Now you will be able to download it for free here and enjoy the beauty of it.
Installing Default Mod Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Default Mod options (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Default Download Options Download Links
of Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
of Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Post Default Options Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Minecraft Default Settings) appeared first HDPackMod.