Black Mode Service Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 does not offer much however a dark GUI. Additionally, this handy utility package not only makes your GUI but moreover your HUD bar and stock looks cool and has a dark theme. The package is suitable for gamers who prefer dark colors because of their athletic prowess and yet everyone should try. Please note that you will want to install Optifine to make sure the package works, and shaders are also really helpful for many sports professionals. In case you find this recipe interesting, download it from the hyperlinks below and enjoy!
Default Black Mode Installation Guide / Design Package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Default Black Mode Application Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Post Default Black Mode 1.18.2 App Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first impression HDPackMod.