Black and Clear Service Pack 1.18.2 is a straightforward package that configures GUI textures to give your Minecraft a darker look and more unique details. With this included package, many options from font, clear retail spaces to crosshair-shaped arrow will most likely be used with a dark and clear look. Overall, this package will enhance your gaming expertise with the development of color filters.
Black and Clear App Installation Guide / Appearance Package
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Links to Download Black and Clear App Package
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2