Custom FoV Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 helps you to customize results using simple settings. You can change them while flying, shooting, swimming, and speeding.
That is the mod you just set up on the client side. Due to this fact, you do not have to get it on the server server to run it Minecraft. This Variety mod mod rules to provide proper editing for multiple viewing settings. You can do this with the configuration file. Listed here are some settings you can also make changes to:
- And the number of other viewing fields in terms of speed.
By changing these components, you may have found it much easier to play this game. If you wish to change some effects, you can fully use the easy-to-use menu. Listed here is configuration options:
- Static FoV: You may disregard all vanilla viewing conversion instructions from target, speed, and flight.
- For each flight impact, underwater, speed, and target:
- Fixer: Double decimal value for the first FoV fixer. To soften or enhance FoV changes.
- Max Value: A decimal value showing the value of the best FoV FoV fixer.
Custom FoV Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Custom FoV Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Custom Download Modes for FoV Mod
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2