Croptopia’s Chocolaterie Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 using the game how to build chocolate. Because coconut beans have been in the game since day one and many players have accumulated a lot of beans, however, there is no real use of these beans. With Croptopia’s imagination and awareness, players can use these beans and roast them, after which, they grind them to get cork residue and then take them out to get cork butter. What can gamers do with these resources ?. They may have the ability to make full use of these items to make chocolate desserts, dairy sweets, white sweets, and many different deserts. As soon as players eat these foods, they may be able to experience the positive effects that can only be given after a commercial chocolate diet, which makes them more resilient when it comes to raw energy. At the same time, players may reward their friends for eating chocolate.
Features of Croptopia’s Chocolaterie Mod:
- Players can now make chocolate edible items.
Installation of Croptopia’s Chocolaterie Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install Croptopia Mod
- Download Croptopia’s Chocolaterie Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Croptopia’s Chocolaterie Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2