Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 offers Crafting Tables plenty of buttons. You should use these buttons to stabilize, empty, or rotate the construction grid.
This Miscellaneous mod for Minecraft helps additionally the building tables have been modified. If you are prepared with additional buttons, you will find it straightforward and useful to work with the performance grid. Therefore, the mod is really useful for players who wish to have that comfort.
When you press the Shift key on the stabilization button, it will then allow you to open the stack over the entire grid. In the event that you click the right mouse on the result slot, you may create an entire stack. Alternatively, you will have the key to pressing the sales stacks in 9 × 9 or 4 × 4 size recipes by clicking the key.
Crafting Tweaks Mod Features
- Allows you to release an action grid.
- It will store the content within the construction grid balance to accommodate stack sizes.
- You will be able to rotate the top circle of the action grid.
- You can convert gadgets into a grid if you save W while clicking on these gadgets. To control all types, you use Shift and W.
- Blocks can be pressed or pressed into a block or ingot shape using a keybind.
- To make a full stack, you click the right mouse on the result slot.
- The mod provides assistance with many modified art tables.
- You can set the mod if you wish to use it. In the unlikely event that it is not installed on the server, it will play for players who have already installed it.
To get started Crafting Tweaks within sports, make sure you have gained entry Minecraft fabric and Forge first.
Crafting Tweaks Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download Crafting Tweaks Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Crafting Tweaks Mod Download Links
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.9.4 + 1.7.10