The creator of Continuation [Fabric] Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 build standard APIs. It is possible to become an expert in related tissue in the best possible way.
More information about resume
- It is a Fabric mod. In addition, the creation provides a complete Optifine balance for each utility package that controls the Optifine / MCPatcher CTM format.
- The mod is based on the Fabric API and is on the client side only. It is characterized by two useful utility packages. One offers an automated related composition like Optifine. The opposite provides adjustment for the cut of the glass window.
- Currently, there are two major CTM (Connected Texture Mapping) codecs.
- Optifine / MCPatcher format
- Chisel / ConnectedTexturesMod Format
- Mod only supports Optifine / MCPatcher format! If it is important to support the Chisel format, please consider using ConnectedTexturesMod for Fabric!
- Remember that using mod and CTMF on time is an unsupported, temporary temporary configuration!
About Forge version
- The developer does not work on the Forge model for two reasons:
- Prepare. It has traditional fork fork. Later, the Forge model would not be very useful in the first place.
- Forge’s model API. It is very different from the Fabric APAI (FRAPI) model, which is owned by Fabric. Moreover, switching to it could not only require a great deal of effort. Sadly, it may cause the mod to malfunction.
- You will be able to access the Modrinth and Discord page to search for more.
Continuation is an API and Library mode to enhance the quality of your life in Minecraft.
Continuity Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Continuation Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Downloads Continuity Mod
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1