Connectibles Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is designed primarily to add texture to a wide range of blocks. Compared to previous blurred or broken drawings when completely different materials are connected, this new package allows Minecrafter to blend well with others. In particular, brass blocks have a difference between variations. Various features include double layered slabs with custom brick shape, front sandstone stairs with edges on each step, and low-grade sandstone with a custom CTM rear shape (primarily based on the sealing of their element). All in all, with this included package, you will surely get a lot out of the game and be able to improve the normal environment.
Connectibles Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Links to Downloadable Package Packages
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1