CIT Redesigned Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 offers Minecraft sophisticated software for MCPatcher’s Custom Item Textures that enables resourcepacks to change the look of objects.
This Variety mod features in Fabric. It is called the rewritten CIT of MCPatcher to function as an independent Fabric mode. In addition, the mod can also be stored by SHsuperCM.
The purpose of the mod is to introduce complex MCPatcher’s Custom Item Textures (CIT) software. CIT mod brings resourcecepacks eligibility to make changes to the look of objects. These adjustments are based primarily on specific circumstances.
Later, Optifine took over the features of MCPatcher and kept the operating version in place. Based on the creator of CIT changedthis mod is his program to provide assistance to CIT outside Optifine.
This mode searches for.properties files under:
- `asset / minecraft / citresewn / cit`
- `assets / minecraft / optifine / cit`
- `assets / minecraft / mcpatcher / cit`
The mod only provides additional CIT loading error messages that can be loaded. Always make an effort to provide assistance to Sodium. However, it has also grown to do without it.
There is no such thing as Optifine consideration in every event of this mod. If you have already installed Optifine, you probably do not want this mod.
It is unknown at this time CIT changed sent to Forge or not. For now, you can only use it Fabric version.
Re-installation of CIT Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download CIT Resewn Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
CIT Resewn Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1