Chocolate Service Package 1.18.2, 1.17.1 for Minecraft not only upgrade the game’s small features to maintain its authentic look, but also enhance the gameplay experience. While there may be nothing special about Chocolate because it puts an emphasis on improving a certain style rather than changing the style, players may rely on the next high quality of game play as soon as the package is properly loaded into the game. It really deserves an award for the difficulty that is put in the eye of the beholder as many different Packs will focus on this side of the game.
Choice Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Links To Download Chocolate Service Pack
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Post Chocolate 1.18.2 Service Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first HDPackMod.