Icarus Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a small mode that can add many new wings to Minecraft. Currently, in Minecraft now only one pair of wings is the Elytra. If you do not like Elytra because of its shape or color but continue to use it because Elytra is in high demand, Icarus may also help you with this.
Features of Camellias’ Icarus Mod:
Icarus can have lots of wings so you can choose from them. They will be divided into the following types of wings:
- Winged wings: Designed by combining honeycomb, feathers and Elytra.
- Dragon Wings: Designed to combine Honeycomb, Dragon’s Breath and Elytra.
- Wing Machine Wing: Designed by combining honeycomb, metal, feathers and Elytra.
- Leather Wings Machine: Designed with a combination of Honeycomb, Metal, Leather and Elytra.
All high mod wings will also be dyed using Dye on them. Also, Icarus has a number of additional wings namely Flandre’s Wings, Discord’s Wings, and Zanza’s Wings.
Its wings will be worn inside the “Trinket Cape” area. They have only 2 evils that will devour your Hunger while flying and flight speed will probably be reduced if you wear weapons.
Enjoy the game!
Installation of Camellias’ Icarus Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API + Auto Config Updated API
- Download and install Caelus + Trinkets
- Download Camellias’ Icarus Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Download Links for Camellias’ Icarus Mod
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Camellias’ Icarus Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Different Wings) first impression HDPackMod.